COMMUNITY SUPPORT FUNDActions
Co-op’s Community Support Fund provides cash or in-kind donations to non-profit groups and organizations to help support programming, complete projects or improve facilities and/or services that enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve.
This program also includes community sponsorships and gift card/product donations.
We welcome applications from:
• Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services benefit our community
• Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered)
Please note that someone on your team must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with our Co-op’s values of EXCELLENCE — INTEGRITY — RESPONSIBILITY.
How it works
• Applications are accepted throughout the year. Please allow at least 2 weeks for approval.
• Applications are reviewed and the recipients will be chosen at the discretion of Central Alberta Co-op
• Recipients must provide a report to Central Alberta Co-op on the success of the program, how the funds were used and the impact the funds had on the program. This report shall be provided within three months of completion of the program or project
• Requestable amounts
• Local Co-op requirements
Click here to apply!
Central Alberta Co-op uses Do Some Good to power their application forms.
Central Alberta Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your requests and respond. Central Alberta Co-op works hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.