Our Community Event Fundraising Program supports local community groups and non-profit organizations. We welcome the opportunity to be involved and help build a stronger community through fundraising programs that enrich the lives of community members.
We welcome applications from:
• Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services benefit our community
• Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered)
Please note that someone on your team must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with our Co-op’s values of EXCELLENCE — INTEGRITY — RESPONSBILITY.
How it works
• Complete the online application form a minimum of three weeks in advance of your fundraising event.
• Recipients are chosen at the discretion of Central Alberta Co-op. Preference is given to causes and organizations that align with Co-op’s values.
Events and Details
Charity BBQ – Co-op offers you the opportunity to fundraise for your cause by selling hot dogs or burgers using our custom BBQ set up at one of our locations (may vary)
• Applicants must obtain a Temporary Food Handling Permit from their local municipality
• Central Alberta Co-op will provide tents, BBQ, propane and a $150 Gift Card to successful applicants.
• Your group is responsible to transport the tents and BBQ to the location with co-ordination assistance from Central Alberta Co-op
• Your group must return the above items in the same condition as they were received.
Click here to apply!
Central Alberta Co-op uses Do Some Good to power their application forms.
Central Alberta Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your requests and respond. Central Alberta Co-op works hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.