Central Alberta Co-op is here to serve our members & customers with products and services that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities. We are a different kind of business, being member-owned means that any profits are returned to our members and stay in the local economy. We live where you live, work where you work and help grow the economy right here.
We have a position available for a Registered Pharmacy Technician at the Timberlands Pharmacy.
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will be responsible for the preparation and distribution of pharmaceutical products. You will receive medication orders, compound and repackage medication and maintain proper inventory. You will ensure the highest quality of customer service to patients and clients.
Hours: Full Time 40 hours/week
• Greet patients and respond to patient questions
• Receive and transcribe prescriptions from practitioners
• Accurate dispensing of prescription medications
• Retrieve, count, pour, weigh, measure, mix, reconstitute, compound medications.
• Perform final check of prepared prescriptions
• Maintaining accurate patient records
• Other duties as assigned
• Registered with the Alberta College of Pharmacy
• Experience with compounding, blister packs and vial filling required
• Knowledge of the Kroll pharmacy system is a plus
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and shopping environment.
To be a part of our exciting story, apply today!
Please apply using the application form found below along with a cover letter, resume and three (3) work related references. Please refer to posting #: 19-105.
You can send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax to 403-406-1612, or you can apply in person at 3101-499 Timberlands Drive in Red Deer.
We appreciate your interest. However, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.