Central Alberta Co-op invites applications for the position of Pump Attendant at our Lacombe Gas Bar.
- Customer Service outside at the pump
- Dispensing fuel and propane
- Processing transactions as required
- Checking oil and fluid levels
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Cash handling and customer service experience
- Dispensing fuel experience is an asset, training available
Benefits: Central Alberta Co-op offers a competitive wage range
Availability: Evenings and weekends
Posting Number: 19-052
How to apply: Apply in person to 5850 Hwy 2A, Lacombe, AB, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 403-782-8996
Please find our application form below. Include three (3) work related references (preferably from previous Managers) along with your resume.
We appreciate your interest, however only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, depending on experience, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and visiting environment.