Central Alberta Co-op invites applications for the position of Casual Part Time Liquor Clerk at our Innisfail location.
- Provide excellent customer service, operating cash register and doing daily cash ups
- Stocking, merchandising, building displays, moving & handling stock
- General housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned by Manager
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Liquor experience and ProServe would be an asset
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. on a repeated basis
Benefits: Central Alberta Co-op offers a competitive wage range.
Availability: Evenings and weekends
Posting Number: 19-020
Application Deadline: February 21, 2019
How to apply: In person to 4919-47 Avenue, Innisfail, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax to 403-227-0503.
Please find our application form below. Include three (3) work related references (preferably from previous Managers) along with your resume.
We appreciate your interest, however only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, depending on experience, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and visiting environment.