Central Alberta Co-op invites applications for the position of Assistant Food Manager at our Timberlands Food Store.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ordering, receiving, maintaining and merchandising inventory
- Leading and coaching Team Members
- Assist Food Manager with recruitment, scheduling, performance reviews and in their absence, oversee all food departments
- Ensuring operations and environmental standards are followed
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Positive, professional attitude
- Strong interpersonal, leadership skills
- Previous experience would be an asset
Benefits: Central Alberta Co-op offers a competitive wage range, excellent benefits and opportunity for personal development
Availability: Full availability for days, evenings and weekends is required
Posting Number: 19-050
How to apply: Via e-mail to email@example.com or fax to 403-406-1612
Please find our application form below. Include three (3) work related references (preferably from previous Managers) along with your resume. Be sure to reference posting number when applying.
We appreciate your interest, however only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, depending on experience, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and visiting environment.