Central Alberta Co-op is here to serve our members & customers with products and services that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities. We are a different kind of business, being member-owned means that any profits are returned to our members and stay in the local economy. We live where you live, work where you work and help grow the economy right here.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Gas Bar Supervisor at our Red Deer Gas Bar on Taylor Drive. As the Gas Bar Supervisor you are reporting to the Department Manager and supporting in the day-to-day operations of the Gas Bar.
Hours: Full-time 40 hours/week
Flexible availability; days, evenings and weekends
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Scheduling staff, supervise and assist with training
• Oversee and handle sales transactions, daily cash-ups, price look up’s, promotions, etc.
• Order supplies, stock, and merchandise
• Inventory management
• Process accurate paperwork in a timely manner
• Ensure a safe work and shopping environment
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent communication and strong motivational skills
• Proven ability to lead a team in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Good delegation skills with a focus on customer service
• Organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize work and adapt to changes
• Strong math skills
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and shopping environment.
To be a part of our exciting story, apply today!
Please apply using the application form found below along with a cover letter, resume and three (3) work related references. Please refer to posting #19-245
You can send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax to 403-406-1612, or you can apply in person to the Red Deer Gas Bar at 6730 Taylor Drive.
We appreciate your interest. However, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.