Central Alberta Co-op invites applications for the position of Gas Bar Manager Trainee with our Gas Bar division.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work closely with the Gas Bar Division during a 24 week training program
- Work closely with Gas Bar Managers to provide leadership to employees in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with and assist the Gas Bar Managers with all store operations, training of Gas Bar employees and delegation of tasks
- Ordering, inventory, merchandising and presentation
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Professional Attitude
- Supervisory & Leadership skills
- Training period — 24 weeks — April 27 to October 12, 2019
Availability: Full availability for days, evenings and weekends is required.
Benefits: Central Alberta Co-op offers a competitive wage range, excellent benefits and opportunities for personal development
Posting Number: 19-040
How to apply: Apply in person to 6201-46 Avenue, Red Deer, AB, via e-mail to email@example.com or via fax to 403-406-1612
Please find our application form below. Include three (3) work related references (preferably from previous Managers) along with your resume.
We appreciate your interest, however only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, depending on experience, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and visiting environment.