Central Alberta Co-op invites applications for the position of Food Manager at our Deer Park Food Store located in Red Deer, Alberta.
The Food Store Manager will be responsible to oversee the operations of the Food Store.
Reporting to the Food Division Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
1. Provide leadership/coaching to a leadership team of food department managers
2. Responsible for Recruitment/Employee training/Scheduling/performance reviews
3. Responsible for sales, margins, expenses, inventory and SPEH
4. Maintains standards for merchandising, marketing, employee relations, Health & Safety, Loss prevention & due diligence
5. Ensures claims, invoices & administration duties are completed in a timely manner
1. Previous management experience / Food sector preferably
2. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
3. Leadership/Communicational skills
4. Professional attitude
5. Flexible availability for days, evenings and weekends
Central Alberta Co-op offers competitive wage range, excellent benefits and opportunities for personal development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 403-406-1612.
When applying, please refer to posting 19-066
Please apply using the application form found below along with cover letter and resume. Please include availability, three (3) work related references and posting number in cover letter.
We appreciate your interest, however only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, depending on experience, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and visiting environment.