Central Alberta Co-op is here to serve our members and customers with products and services that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities. We are a different kind of business, being member-owned means that any profits are returned to our members and stay in the local economy. We live where you live, work where you work and help grow the economy right here.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Assistant Gas Bar Manager at our Innisfail Gas Bar. As the Assistant Gas Bar Manager you are reporting to the Gas Bar Manager and supporting in the day-to-day operations of the Gas Bar.
Hours: Full-time 40 hours/week
Availability requirements; days, evenings, and weekends
• Provide excellent customer service
• Assist manager in leading a team of 12-15
• Assist with recruitment, employee training, scheduling, and performance reviews
• Shared responsibility for sales, margins, expenses, inventory, and SPEH
• Maintain standards for merchandising, marketing, employee relations, Health & Safety, Loss Prevention, and due diligence
• Dispense fuel and propane as required
• Process sales transactions as required
• Ensure a clean and safe work environment
• 1-3 years of leadership and Gas Bar experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Some heavy lifting is required (up to 50lbs)
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and shopping environment.
To be a part of our exciting story, apply today!
Please apply using the application form found below along with a cover letter, resume and three (3) work related references. Please refer to posting #19-215
You can send your application via email to email@example.com, via fax to 403-406-1606, or you can apply in person to the Innisfail Gas Bar at 4303 – 50th Street.
We appreciate your interest. However, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.