Central Alberta Co-op is here to serve our members & customers with products and services that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities. We are a different kind of business, being member-owned means that any profits are returned to our members and stay in the local economy. We live where you live, work where you work and help grow the economy right here.
Our Deer Park Liquor Store is currently looking for a part-time Liquor Clerk to join their team.
Hours: Part-time <24 hours/week
Flexible availability; days, evenings and weekends
• Ensure all customers are pleasantly welcomed
• Share product knowledge and provide advice
• Process sale transactions in an accurate manner
• Receive, unpack and display of merchandise
• Opening and closing duties
• Ensure compliance with Central Alberta Co-op and AGLC’s policies
• Ensure a clean and safe work environment
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Previous retail experience is an asset
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work independently and in a team
• Some heavy lifting is required (up to 50 lbs)
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and shopping environment.
To be a part of our exciting story, apply today!
Please apply using the application form found below along with a cover letter, resume and three (3) work related references.
Please refer to posting #: 19-179
You can send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax to 403-406-1612, or you can apply in person at the location on 17-69 Dunlop Street in Red Deer
We appreciate your interest. However, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.