Central Alberta Co-op is here to serve our members and customers with products and services that help build, feed, and fuel individuals and communities. We are a different kind of business, being member-owned means that any profits are returned to our members and stay in the local economy. We live where you live, work where you work and help grow the economy right here.
Our Spruce View Farm Centre is looking for a regular part-time Farm Centre Associate to join our team.
Hours: Regular part-time: 24 – 36 hours/wee
Availability requirements: days and weekends
• Customer service
• Operation of till system
• Daily cash-ups
• Clean shelves, bins, displays, and floors
• Stock, face, rotate, and count inventory
• Product labelling: signage, pricing, and product numbers
• Order product as required and create purchase orders
• Receive and unpack product
• Other duties as assigned by manager
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Attention to detail and quality
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Some heavy lifting is required (up to 50 lbs)
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and shopping environment.
To be a part of our exciting story, apply today!
Please apply using the application form found below along with a cover letter, resume and three (3) work related references. Please refer to posting #19-237
You can send your application via email to email@example.com, via fax to 403-406-1606, or you can apply in person to the Spruce View Farm Centre at 2021 10 Ave.
We appreciate your interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.